ADVANCE BOOKING ONLY
Ring Brenda 0161 736 8710 for tickets
On the day of the coach excursion, you can buy tickets for the next Sunday's excursion on the coach.
Coach leaves from Chorlton Street, opposite the Coach Station, Britannia Hotel Side, Manchester M1 3JF, at 8.50am prompt
Also Pick up at the following locations depending on the destination:
- Via Prestwich - for destinations North, e.g. the Lake District and Yorkshire:
- Sedgley Park - bus stop just past junction with George Street.
- Prestwich - Prestwich Village, bus stop between Clifton Road and Chester Street.
- Via Stockport – for destinations South, e.g. the Peak District:
- Levenshulme - junction of A6 and Albert Road (near Levenshulme rail station).
- Stockport - Town Hall.
- Hazel Grove - opposite the Rising Sun public house.
- Via Altrincham - for destinations South West, e.g. Wales and Shropshire:
- Stretford - opposite the Gorse Hill public house.
- Sale - The Vine public house.
- Altrincham - opposite The Orange Tree.
Coach departs from destination at 5.30pm(Winter excursions) and at 6.00pm (Summer excursions).
All led walks end at least 45 mins before the coach's departure time.
Members who do their own private walks at destination have to return to the coach at the departure time stated.